Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Polls and pictures of naked men

105 days ago a poll on this blog commenced to ask whether Kenya should
decriminalize homosexuality. This closed yesterday, the results of
which you can view to the left.

Thank you to all who took part. Right now just getting ready to leave
for Mombasa for the day. Anyone got some saucy jokes or pics please
send them to me, I need to be distracted while flying :(

By the way please enter the caption contest and at the end of the contest on Friday, I'll publish my picture here. It's a promise if you enter the contest. Deal? Deal.

5 comments:

  1. Publish your pic? Really? I am so looking forward to this.
    Enjoy Mombasa. I never did! )-: Some kids made fun of my bum! Woishe! )-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pater Nostra

    Ya they will be my picture if you take part in the caption contest! Where were the kids and your bum together?! Sijacome raha will be in Nai usiku inshallah...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You in the neighborhood? Si you know I have some curious queries. And we have a double espresso in the waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sema Shiko-Msa,

    Hiyo double-espresso lazima very soon, nilikuwa pressed for time hun ;(

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, leave a comment but don't just be an asshole about it - try to be decent. That said you are welcome to heap abuse or ridicule if it makes you feel better. However in order to get published it must not be homophobic, racist or sexist. OK?