Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do I look fat in this?

I get this question all the time from girlfriends. Whenever we meet
over tea or other beverages they'll always find the moment to slip in
this question. I'll say that's a stunning frock with matching handbag
you've got girlfriend, suits you and Rita (size14 with 2 girls on the
go) or Lillian (married, plump, timid when you first meet her but is
really a sexual predator frequenting massage parlours for anonymous
sex), they'll ask: 'Tell me Tamaku, do I look fat in this?'

I've learnt my lines well and always reply, 'No honey, you look
beautiful. Just beautiful.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you, leave a comment but don't just be an asshole about it - try to be decent. That said you are welcome to heap abuse or ridicule if it makes you feel better. However in order to get published it must not be homophobic, racist or sexist. OK?