Saturday, May 2, 2009

“You can keep your hat on”, pun Kenyan women

My jaw dropped when I read this, I nearly gagged on what it was I had in my mouth. Relax, there’s no bite left in this old dog. Apparently our long suffering women wish to put to bed the current political impasse by imposing, wait for it, a love boycott!

Visions of our politicians lying unlullabied in wicker cots wearing pink blue laced baby booties and dinky ribboned hats flashed through my mind. Add to that picture a set of swollen grubby digits twitching to the gnawing cries of ngeeee ngeee. Grossly aaaaaww. Gathara, I’m still waiting for the cartoon!

3 comments:

Hey you, leave a comment but don't just be an asshole about it - try to be decent. That said you are welcome to heap abuse or ridicule if it makes you feel better. However in order to get published it must not be homophobic, racist or sexist. OK?