Saturday, October 31, 2009

Principles all Kenyans should protect

I just saw this article by Professor Makau Mutua which is absolutely brilliant. It’s really uplifting to read these arguments which speak to the hearts and minds of all decent humans. I can’t add to or deduct from it but I thought the least I could do is to just ask that you read and then embrace the selfless spirit in which it is delivered, regardless of your sexual orientation. Peace.

George and I are enjoying some tusker lagers and each other's company, cheers to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I think I'll repost it on mine as well ... & I'll be sure to give credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ty,

    The more I look into the gay debate that we are having the more I realise that good allround education is key. Most Kenyans read only to pass exams, they don't go beyond that to broaden their thinking. Unfortunately this is another by-product of our unequal society.

    Feel free to sambaza, it's a great piece. xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. Its si very useful to me. This si very well done. I'll visit again and again...
    mytille

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, leave a comment but don't just be an asshole about it - try to be decent. That said you are welcome to heap abuse or ridicule if it makes you feel better. However in order to get published it must not be homophobic, racist or sexist. OK?