Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I love a bad man

Spent the day mulling over ideas of what to do with myself when I leave my job which looks increasingly like something I'll do. Mummy says I'll be ok if I venture into greenhouse farming. People need to eat, right? At the moment just not doing much but indulging myself with some random thoughts, some dark.

I love R Kelly, especially the early 90's stuff but I also came across this vid from the Shaft movie soundtrack. The gay man in me will always feel for the underdog. Hope you like. Let's keep talking. xxx xx xxx





R. Kelly - Bad Man
Free Music Videos at www.blastro.com

3 comments:

  1. Aaaw dont feel bad, it happens at a time in all our lives. Btw horticulture is a shoe in! We will be with u in whatever you choose to pursue take your time and listen to your heart and the still voice within. It is never wrong. Take care. Lol. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that (the leaving the job thing). Guess what sweetheart? You are still going to come out tops whatever it'll be you decide-its just the way life is. I can't tell you how glad I am, I quit. The only beef I have with myself is why I didn't do it sooner. If you still dont know what you want to do later on, you can get another job elsewhere.

    I love R. Kelly, he is a talented bad man and a half!

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NF,

    Hey thanks, horticulture seems to be very viable. Hopefully if I do get started I'll grow aubergines that gays and lesbians can all be proud of. xxx

    Hello Mama,

    I'm a risk-taker so I guess it'll happen soon. Just that now I have to calculate that risk as my actions may impact on others. Love you much too and thanks for the wishes! xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, leave a comment but don't just be an asshole about it - try to be decent. That said you are welcome to heap abuse or ridicule if it makes you feel better. However in order to get published it must not be homophobic, racist or sexist. OK?